1. All prescription lenses are considered special orders, and are therefore non-refundable. Some vision plans cover the cost of one lens remake within a required time frame. If you are unable to adapt to the lens style or material, we do not offer a refund.
2. We offer a manufacturer defect warranty on select frames within 1 year of purchase. This does not include normal wear and tear, misuse, abuse, scratching, pet damage; damage by vehicle; stepping on or sitting on the frame; bending or twisting the frame. Super glue voids the warranty. There is a $25 service fee for all frame warranties.
3. Please review your glasses order carefully with our staff. There will be a charge for any lens changes.
4. Please choose a frame that is right for you! Make sure it is not too tight or loose and fits well over your ears. There will be $50 minimum fee to change your frame.
5. Safety glasses do not have a scratch or breakage warranty.
6. We are not responsible for damage, breakage, or loss of your own frame if prescription lenses are ordered. We recommend a new frame that we can order and offer a warranty.
7. You will need to return to your prescribing doctor for problems that are due to the prescription.