1. A contact lens evaluation is required for the proper evaluation of contact lenses and for all contact lens prescriptions. This prescription is valid for 2 years, unless there is a medical reason for a shorter time period.
2. Davis Vision covers 1 contact lens evaluation visit only if Davis Formulary contact lenses are ordered on the same day. If you require additional contact lens evaluations, there will be an additional fee of $85 (standard, established) or $105 (specialty, new)
3. Contact lens evaluation fees are non-refundable, even if contact lenses do not work out for you!
4. There are no refunds or exchanges for opened contact lens boxes. Davis Vision allows 1 prescription change within 30 days for unopened contact lens boxes.
5. Proper cleaning, disinfection, and frequent replacement prevent eye infections! Do not shower, swim, or sleep in lenses.
6. If you experience pain, burning, tearing, and sensitivity to light, please remove lenses and call our office immediately.