1. All prescription lenses are considered special orders, and are therefore non-refundable. Some vision plans cover the cost of one lens remake within a required time frame. If you are unable to adapt to the lens style or material, we do not offer a refund.
2. We offer a manufacturer defect warranty on select frames within 1 year of purchase. This does not include accidents, abuse, scratches, pet damage; damage by vehicle; stepping on or sitting on the frame; bending or twisting the frame. Super glue voids the warranty. There is a $25 service fee for all frame warranties.
3. Please review your glasses order carefully with our staff. There will be a charge for any lens changes.
4. Please choose a frame that is right for you! Make sure it is not too tight or loose and fits well over your ears. There will be $50 minimum fee to change your frame.
5. Safety glasses do not have a scratch or breakage warranty.
6. We are not responsible for breakage or loss of your own frame if only prescription lenses are ordered. We recommend a new frame that we can order and offer a warranty.
7. You will need to return to your prescribing doctor for problems that are due to the prescription.
8. We do not provide customer service on glasses that are purchased online or elsewhere (Stanton Optical, Costco, Wal-Mart, Eyemart Express).
9. There will be a minimum $35 fee for all frame repairs.